I had one of those days. It started around 6:15 PM yesterday, so I am hoping that it is now over, just like the 24 hour flu. But it prompted me to bitch and moan, and inventory a bunch of my personal pet peeves. Somehow writing them down really does make you feel better! So Read 'Em and Peep...I want to hear yours too!
PS. Remember, it was a bad day. I don't want anyone playing devil's advocate. That's what my hubby is for...
1) Bikers/runners/bladers/boarders/dogwalkers who go the wrong way down a one way street.
2) Toilets that flush while you are still sitting.
3) Phone answering system limbo.
4) Forms that ask for the same information more than once.
5) Public restrooms with toiletpaper rolls too heavy for the one-ply paper and therefore rips after every square.
6) People that splash when they pee and don’t wipe up.
7) People that splash when they wash and don’t wipe up.
9) People who don’t recycle, even when it’s easy.
10) Car alarms.
12) People who let little kids run around in restaurants.
13) Men who stare at boobs.
14) Men who make catcalls.
15) Police officers who point speed radar guns at cars.
16) Laundry that has been taken off inside out.
17) Voicemail messages that are so long, you have to switch ears.
18) Cashiers that don’t say hello.
19) Customers that don’t say hello.
20) Children that don’t talk to adults.
21) The sound of landscapers blowing nature to kingdom come.
22) Folks that don't return emails/calls.
23) Debbie Downers (don't even think about calling me one-its just a blog post for god's sake).
24) Gratuitous violence in media.
25) The cAPS LOCK BUTTOn
Helpful Hints: Cooking Bacon With Ease
4 months ago